Current Writing Projects

I haven't been doing much in the world of writing lately, but I do have several big projects in the making. I'm 3,186 words into my experimental novela, 'Natural Predator'. Following is a tiny paragraph excerpt that provides some insight into the writing style of the book, and some of the recurring themes. Please note this is first draft quality:

Survival is key. That is what hunger attacks, and that’s why it’s so dangerous. Hunger was my life. I dabbled in it constantly. Every day was a fight against hunger, and if hunger won, that would mean my end. I couldn’t let it win. And I didn't. - Natural Predator 

 Also, I have officially joined Cyberlight, a start-up band, as one of the songwriters. Check out their Facebook page: facebook.com/pages/Cyberlight/363248867026827 and follow them on Twitter: twitter.com/#!/cyberlightband

So that's where my writing career has led me so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Me

About Caleb Joyce

So, who am I? I do many different things. I enjoy writing, graphics design, sports, and people. Most importantly, though, I am a follower of Christ, and I aim to further advance the knowledge of his glory in everything I do. At any rate, you can get in touch with me on either Facebook or Twitter, using the links above. I look forward to speaking with you.